14-15 November 2017 Bad Nauheim, Germany
Doors and Closures in Car Body Engineering 2017
8th International Benchmarking Conference with Innovation Award!
Feeling the car...
… happens mostly through its hang-on parts - the doors and closures:
- It is these parts that govern the actual handling of a vehicle, when it is not moving.
- They also convey much of the feel for the car when driving, for instance through their contribution to the NVH characteristics.
- Because of their large outer surface, they fundamentally contribute to the car’s design, often comprising challenging shapes and lines.
- They accommodate a variety of customer-value related functionalities, in an extremely confined space.
- Not least: Their size and complexity makes them ideal candidates for substantial lightweight design achievements.
In short, doors and closures are among the most important and most complex vehicle parts.
Therefore, advancing the construction and production of these parts is what the international Automotive Circle conference Doors and Closures in Car Body Engineering is all about. Featuring latest OEM door and closure projects including hardware presentations as well as discussing latest developments and ideas from system suppliers, engineering service providers and relevant research institutions, the conference annually gathers automotive expert engineers from all over the world.
The detailed conference programme will be published in June 2017. You can already order your personal copy >>here!