26-27 September 2017 Bad Nauheim, Germany
Forming in Car Body Engineering 2017
Press plant, tool shop, foundry: advancing efficiency and quality in car body part production
HOW TO MAXIMISE
- the efficiency and flexibility in the press plant and tool shop?
- the precision of car body outer panels and structural parts?
- the reliability and effectiveness of forming simulation tools?
- the attainable complexity of cast structural parts?
HOW TO MINIMIZE
- costs in car body part production?
- necessary tryout processes?
- cycle times, transfer times, tool changing times, tool making times?
- the number of deep drawing operations for complex parts?
HOW TO OPTIMISE
- forming processes of high-strength materials?
- hot-forming and tailored tempering processes of steel and aluminium?
- roll and blow forming operations, or aluminium extrusion processes?
- additive manufacturing techniques for industrial applications?
- press and tool shop processes for small series production?
These are just some of the questions that will be addressed by the international Automotive Circle conference Forming in Car Body Engineering. The conference annually aims at presenting and discussing newest process technologies and innovative applications relating to industrial car body part production, assembling its globally leading network of expert car body engineers in Bad Nauheim, Germany.
Did you know that Automotive Circle offers Inhouse Seminars as well?
Please contact us for detailed information.