26-27 September 2017 Bad Nauheim, Germany
Forming in Car Body Engineering 2017
Press plant, tool shop, foundry: Advancing efficiency and quality in car body part series production
Every year in September, the international Automotive Circle conference Forming in Car Body Engineering presents and discusses newest process technologies and innovative applications covering all aspects of industrial car body part production, from efficient tool making to optimized panel forming in the press plant to advanced use cases parts or formed profiles, up to manufacturing processes suitable for the (large) series production of composite and hybrid material parts as well as first demonstrations and the impact of additive manufacturing techniques for car body part production.
Specific conference topics include:
- Efficiency and flexibility in the press plant and tool shop
- Precision of car body outer panels and structural parts
- Improved forming processes of high-strength materials
- Hot-forming and tailored tempering processes of steel and aluminium
- Reliability and effectiveness of forming simulation tools
- Attainable complexity of cast structural parts
- Reduced cycle times, transfer times, tool changing times, tool making times
- Reducing the number of forming operations for complex parts
- Optimised tryout processes
- Press and tool shop processes for small series production
- Roll and blow forming operations, profile forming processes
- (Large) volume industrial manufacturing processes for composite and hybrid material parts
- Additive manufacturing techniques for car body part production: Potential and first use cases
These are just some of the questions that will be addressed by the international Automotive Circle conference Forming in Car Body Engineering. The conference annually aims at presenting and discussing newest process technologies and innovative applications relating to industrial car body part production, assembling its globally leading network of expert car body engineers in Bad Nauheim, Germany.
Did you know that Automotive Circle offers Inhouse Seminars as well?
Please contact us for detailed information.