12-13 June 2018 Bad Nauheim, Germany
International expert forum on the future of car body engineering
CAR BODY CONSTRUCTION OF TOMORROW: WHICH CONCEPTS DETERMINE THE FUTURE?
- Which car body concepts and materials will establish themselves in the future? How about the optimal material mix for the car body of the future?
- Which effects will alternative drives have on the car body construction of tomorrow?
- What do seminal production concepts and architectures look like?
- What kind of insight will result from current concept vehicles?
- Which future technologies from the suppliers will contribute to success in car body construction?
Car body construction in the future will be subject to significant changes to cope with new drive concepts, globally increasing requirements of CO2 reduction and reduced consumption values. Automobile manufacturers, suppliers and research institutes are working in different ways on the "car body of the future”. However, which concepts, materials and architectures will prove themselves in the future? This key question is addressed by the professional conference "FutureCarBody 2016”, hosted by the Automotive Circle. It provides participants with a top-class and international forum, allowing them to gain a tangible insight today into the car body construction of tomorrow.
THE CONFERENCE IS AIMED AT:
- Car body engineers and project owners from research, pre-development and development of international OEM
- Engineering service providers and system suppliers across the entire process chain "painted car body”
Adam Opel AG, Daimler AG, Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A., Nissan Motor Co.,Ltd, Jaguar Land Rover, Renault S.A.S, Volkswagen AG, Volvo Car Corporation