22-23 March 2017 Bad Nauheim
Strategies in Car Body Engineering 2017
With car body presentations
Your overview of strategic projects in car body engineering
The annual expert conference on Strategies in Car Body Engineering focuses on the key issues of global car body development, planning and production. It provides attendees with a unique, all-round perspective on the crucial timetabling issues that need to be resolved in the body shop of today and tomorrow. With presentations and Q&A-Sessions from OEM, suppliers and institutes as well as car body presentations.
Conference topics 2017
Car body strategies and concepts deployed by leading OEMs
- Global production strategies, platform and modularization strategies
- New production approaches, e.g. in regard to additive manufacturing
- Field reports and "lessons learned", based on current body concepts and materials used
Industry 4.0 in the body shop
- Current application examples, opportunities and challenges posed by industry 4.0 solutions
- New methods for conducting virtual planning and simulation in car body engineering
- Data and software deployment for networking and controlling manufacturing systems and processes
Practical solutions proposed by suppliers and equipment manufacturers
- New lightweight design strategies and technology concepts deployed by suppliers
- Pioneering solutions for increasing the flexibility and adaptability of production lines
- Energy efficiency and resource conservation in plant management
International research activities
- Research and study results of relevance to car body engineering and obtained by leading institutes & university institutions
- Highlights from global materials and operations research
- Practical approaches to the lightweight design of upcoming vehicle generations
The conference is aimed at
Body construction engineers from international automotive manufacturers with strategic responsibilities in (pre)development, planning and production, as well as relevant system suppliers, within the whole process chain "painted car body", from press plant to the body shop and paint shop.
Delegate's Structure 2016
CONFERENCE PROGRAMME 2017
Additive Manufacturing for Car Body Engineering (21 March 2017)
When conventional production technologies reach their limits, it is time for additive manufacturing to strike. Additive manufacturing promises faster product development and replacement, better parts properties and significant cost savings.
Book both conferences and benefit from our special price.
For further information, please click here.