AUTOMOTIVE CIRCLE - connecting outstanding engineering experts
Since 1983, AUTOMOTIVE CIRLCE, in consultation with key OEM engineers, has organised practical events for the automotive industry, offering the opportunity to benchmark and gain technical expertise.
The topics covered are body-in-white, exterior, final assembly, surface and alternative drive technology.
„We support engineers in the automotive industry in making best possible technology decisions. With the latest technical expertise and opportunities for professional networking, we offer impulses for sustainably mastering technical challenges. In this way, we combine technological and economic potential within the automotive industry.
We link up technological and economical potentials within the automotive industry. As the industry’s foremost provider of information and expertise, we operate the leading network on the topics of body-in-white, exterior, surface, final assembly and the integration of alternative drive technology. This helps engineers of the industry to implement new technologies, to act more sustainable and make better cars.“
The AUTOMOTIVE CIRCLE stands for:
- About 20 international technical events on future-oriented engineering topics per year
- The benchmarking application and conference extension Car Body Data, with high-resolution 360° images of car bodies and access to a collection of comprehensive AUTOMOTIVE CIRCLE conference content
- High practical relevance through current car body, new car and component presentations
- Insights into current topics, e.g. through technical factory tours through automotive plants
- A wide range of networking opportunities that promote exchange within the industry
- Presentation of up to 20 current series car bodies per year
- The world's highest awards for development and innovation in body construction, exterior and assembly, the EuroCarBody Awards, the Doors & Closures Awards and the Assembly Engineering Innovation Award.
- Close cooperation with more than 140 leading OEM experts from 26 international brands in the fields of pre-development/ development/ process engineering/ production planning/ manufacturing
- Around 2,500 international participants each year, from all parts of the world - Europe, Asia and North America