23. - 26. Feb 2021 // virtual
Smart Production Webinar
The automotive industry is experiencing great changes on many levels – and one of the most significant certainly is the advent and rising implementation of smart technologies in automobile production, across all subsections, from the press plant to final assembly. IoT, AI, Industry 4.0, Big Data are the relevant buzzwords – but the greatest challenge automotive OEM are facing in this context may be the meaningful integration of Smart Production tools and approaches into a consistent and efficient global information management system:
- What data standards, data structures and data system architectures should or need to be implemented?
- How can a smooth and efficient data transfer and data access be effected across subsections, across companies, across locations all over the globe?
- How do Smart Production implementations affect automotive production concepts, what are their overall benefits and what are their limitations or drawbacks?
- What are the current use cases for the successful implementation of artificial intelligence in production and what role will employees and their expert knowledge still play in production in the future? How can existing IT systems, expert knowledge and machine learning be optimally combined to support manufacturing processes and the employee in production? What special challenges arise for the management of AI projects and how can these be mastered in the best possible way?
In 2021, the Automotive Circle is focusing on these questions with a new range of events, starting with a series of focused Webinars at the end of February 2021, each looking into important Smart Production aspects and culminating in Automotive Circle’s first international conference Smart Production in Bad Nauheim/Germany on 26/27 October 2021.
Become a Sponsor or exhibitor
Take advantage of the high coverage of the Automotive Circle and profit from the sponsoring options before and during the events. Show your competence and services, matching the conference subjects, to the numerous car body engineers of international OEM. Thus, you are strengthening your brand awareness in the automotive industry!
Come on board as a sponsor and benefit from this excellent platform to strongly promote your company’s capabilities as a reliable supplier!
Check out the various sponsoring options!
You are not logged in.
To write a comment you need to be logged in.
There was an error while sending your comment. Please try again.
Your comment was too long. There are a maximum of 2048 symbols allowed!