Since 1983, AUTOMOTIVE CIRLCE, in consultation with key OEM engineers, has organised practical events for the automotive industry, offering the opportunity to benchmark and gain technical expertise. The topics covered are body-in-white, exterior, final assembly, surface and alternative drive technology.
The AUTOMOTIVE CIRCLE stands for:
- About 20 international technical events on future-oriented engineering topics per year
- The benchmarking application and conference extension Car Body Data, with high-resolution 360° images of car bodies and access to a collection of comprehensive AUTOMOTIVE CIRCLE conference content
- High practical relevance through current car body, new car and component presentations
- Insights into current topics, e.g. through technical factory tours through automotive plants
- A wide range of networking opportunities that promote exchange within the industry
- Presentation of up to 20 current series car bodies per year
- The world’s highest awards for development and innovation in body construction, exterior and assembly, the EuroCarBody Awards, the Doors & Closures Awards and the Assembly Engineering Innovation Award.
- Close cooperation with more than 140 leading OEM experts from 26 international brands in the fields of pre-development/ development/ process engineering/ production planning/ manufacturing
- Around 2,500 international participants each year, from all parts of the world – Europe, Asia and North America