A vastly growing number of vehicle models are being electrifed, from the smallest passenger cars to the biggest of-road trucks. And the total number of EVs on the road is on the rise everywhere.
But despite all the knowledge that has been gained in the process with regard to the development and production of these vehicles, the following questions remain relevant: What are the best OEM and supplier solutions for developing and manufacturing EV battery systems at this moment? How are these battery systems best integrated into the current car body structures? And who has the most innovative repairability and recycling concepts?
To share their latest insights and updates on these topics, the AUTOMOTIVE CIRCLE will once again bring together its global network of automotive engineers in Bad Nauheim, Germany, on May 14-15, 2024. We cordially invite all OEMs, their suppliers and all industry experts to actively participate in the discussions by submitting a proposal for a presentation on one of the following topics.
Your speaking opportunity:
Share your latest innovations in the fields of …
- battery system concepts and battery requirements
- integrating the battery system into the car body structure – new strategies and solutions
- battery case design, materials, and construction
- thermal management, thermal propagation, fire and smoke prevention and protection
- joining, painting, sealing solutions for the battery case
- module and cell concepts and assembly
- cell-to-pack and cell-to-chassis/cell-to-vehicle technology
- variant diversity management
- lightweighting innovations
- enhancing vehicle performance – crash load paths, vehicle dynamics, etc.
- crash safety, testing
- sustainability concepts
- repairability and recycling solutions
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your suggestion for a 25 minute technical presentation via the online submission form on our website.
Please note: all abstracts will undergo a review process in cooperation with the OEM Advisory Board of this conference. The most successful abstracts are usually those that …
- propose an innovative solution to a specific, relevant question
- clearly state what makes the suggested solution new and unique
- address the challenge and its solution in a strictly non-commercial, engineering-oriented
Deadline for abstract submissions: January 26, 2023
Notification of acceptance: February 2024
Program published: February 2024
Submission of presentation files: April 29, 2024
All presentations have to be submitted and held in English.
Speakers are invited to the full conference.